These are just some random thoughts:
- Learning how to learn is such a great lesson!
- It`s a great challenge to learn how to be kind, how to love, how to be hurt, how to offer, how to say no, how to lose or how to express yourself.
- It is commonly said that you should never let the mean or bad comments of others get to you, but what if they can help you? Why be so ignorant? What if by listening to some of them you can perhaps see that it can be a reflection of themselves, that maybe they are frustrated about something, or maybe they actually speak the truth about you even though they still have the intention of hurting you. Don’t be so surprised that you are not perfect! However, responding with kindness will not only make you the bigger person, but it will bring a certain element in your life that will calm you down.
- I have made so many mistakes across my lifetime but realizing them and also overcoming some of the things that have happened to me helped me become so strong but so vulnerable at the same time! That, being vulnerable is just one of the things that I cannot control about myself and that’s fine. Also, I cannot control my strength and that’s pretty fucking awesome.
- I know it sounds so corny but it really is a journey and you can evolve so much if you concentrate on nurturing your soul. On this journey we tend to forget some essential things. One of them is being warm and kind to one another and the other is the fact that pizza at midnight can be extremely beneficial. (not for your body tho)
- What the fuck do I know?
A big part of growing up is admitting that you fucked up. It does not matter what or when but you need to understand that you do make mistakes sometimes even though you don’t see them right away. Sometimes, bad things might happen to you and that’s independent of what you want or what your plans are and it’s simply because the Universe does not like you at that point, or maybe it’s karma, we’ll never know. However, injustices are everywhere and you will hit the pavement in spite of all your efforts and your good behavior but this is not the root of all your bad experiences.
It is crucial to have a conversation with yourself. You have to ask yourself why you do the things that you do and why you sometimes can’t control some aspects of your behavior. You need to understand yourself in order to help yourself grow. Why do you have toxic relationships or toxic friendships, why do you feel the need to pour your heart out to strangers, why are you unable to take no for an answer (even if you say that you do), why do you lack ambition in some aspects of your life and have too much in others, why do you make abuse of some things. These are all questions that lead you to answers that you may not like, but you have to accept who you are right now and go from there.
Now, once you have reached this point you have made quite a big step and you need to reeducate yourself on some things, in some directions.
I just look at myself the way I look at a child. I imagine that I am 10 years old right now and I have to emotionally raise myself. And I take care of myself just like a mother does with her daughter. I metaphorically slap my own hand and say `no` when I am about to make a mistake and take a step back to breathe. I have so much to learn about myself and so do you…you just have to admit it.
Be your own mother, be your own father, be your own teacher and be your own best friend, so that you can do this for someone else as well in the future.
Self love the most real love.
Power is such a wonderful thing! It can be taken, it can grow, it can be given…
Giving someone power over your senses will make you realize how much you actually needed that, how much you needed to allow another human being to take over, to be responsible of your body, even for a short while. It’s no more than a shift of power. It might take you a minute, a year or five to find out that letting go is not what you thought it might be. It is not frightening, it does not harm you…unless you want to.
Take your mind out of your body and let it feel what your arms can, what your legs feel when they cannot stop shaking and what your tongue is feeling when it will not allow you to speak.
You grow and you find out who you are, what you like, what you can be and then you push it further. You set goals for yourself, you fail them and then you simply go beyond them. I guess it’s all human nature, evolving is mandatory.
honey, none of the substances you fill your body with will make any difference. the images in your head must be pretty fucking blurry but the lenses have some stains on them right now. oh, but don`t worry now.
you don`t have to be broke to get broke
you don`t have to be insane to get mad
you don`t have to be alive to feel alive
you don`t have to be in love to get loved
you don`t have to be in pain to get hurt
you don`t have to be upset to feel despair
this is the end of
As I slowly open my eyes in the darkness of your mind the mere thought of having to face the depths of your conscience makes my bones shiver. I often wonder who or what is responsible for the crowded web that is eating you alive but I realize, while softly pulling myself back to reality, that none of the attempts the claws of mind made in order to have you open your heart had any power over you. It is fine by me, I don’t mind taking part in this almost human show you put up for everyone to enjoy, I am just confused and intrigued by your soberness during this.
The pressure over my chest will soon go away but you remain the same shitty person that I know you know you are.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.